Friday, June 24, 2011

Sewing Baby Gifts

I love all the hand made baby goodies and wanted to try to make some myself. Here's what I made.


I made the onesie with SU! embosslits Beautiful Wings. I used Heat n Bond to adhere the fabric butterflies and then stitched around them.



I made the baby shoes with matching fabric and added pretty ribbons and buttons to them.


and finally the headband was made with a pair of stretchy pants I found on the clearance rack. I made a shabby fabric flower from matching fabric and topped it with a gingham brad. I purchased an extra pair of stretchy pants to match the outfit.



3 comments:

  1. These look adorable. You are a clever crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kristie, that fabric is just beautiful and I love the colours. You are a very crafty crafter indeedy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie...cute! Would you be willing to share the baby shoe and fabric flower pattern companies and numbers? I have been searching for both patterns and I was thrilled to see them on your blog. Thanks so much, Linda

    ReplyDelete